During this ‘lock down period’ our building is closed but the church is still alive and meeting. Watch us live on YouTube every Sunday morning at 11 am.
Our YouTube Channel is: Central Baptist Church Stratford
You can contact us here if you need
– more information on the Gospel
– follow up material on the Christian faith
– to know about our mid week meetings
– to respond to one of our services
– Want to know how you can give
Just follow this link
Our activities for our children still continues despite the lock down. Please take a look around here to locate some of the material and videos that are available.
- Giving onlineYou can give direct into our Bank Account at Account Name: Central Baptist Church, StratfordSort code: 20 67 88Account no: 30244066Optional: Please use your first name as the reference Thanks
- King of PeaceKing of Peace (Talk) Genesis 14, Hebrews 7, Hebrews 12:1-2; Melchizedek first appears to Abram (later called Abraham) on his return from the victory over the four kings that had taken his nephew Lot captive. Melchizedek brought Abram bread and wine and Abram offered his tithes to Melchizedek. Melchizedek was King of righteousness and King of peace. Continue →
- Time to move onDuration: 37 minutes Speaker: Sam Nair Deuteronomy 2:1-3 You are created and born to fly. Sometimes in life we can get stuck, and like a God mother bird, God prompts us to fly and move on.
- Faith in times of hardshipThe year is 2020 and the world has changed drastically with the coronavirus pandemic sweeping the world. How can our faith aid us in times like this. Taking our main text from Genesis 13, we explore the life of Abram, the father of faith, and see what it teaches us in times like this. Five things you should remember in hardships Continue →
- Hope like Hezekiah | Junior Church @ HomeSunday 17th May 2020 Video This is the third lesson in our series called No Small Players. Have you ever had someone say bad things about you or try and tell you God was not real? King Hezekiah and the people of Jerusalem were taunted by their enemy King Sennacherib of Assyria. But instead of … Continue →